Win VIP Access to Mixtape Festival at Hershey Park, PA to see NKOTB, Train, OneRepublic, Gavin DeGraw and more!
Trip for two includes:
VIP tickets to Mixtape Festival at Hershey Park in Hershey, PA
Roundtrip coach airfare
3 night hotel accommodations
Meet and Greet with NKOTB, Jonas Brothers and Hanson!
The latest celebrity favorite is the Honestly Healthy Alkaline Programme, which involves eating predominantly alkaline foods in an effort to keep the body’s pH between 7.35 and 7.45, and claims to be able to heal a variety of ailments in addition to weight loss.
Although she doesn't look like she needs to lose any more weight ultra-slim Victoria Beckham is the latest star to try the diet, other fans include Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston and Kirsten Dunst.
The ultra-strict regime warns against ‘very acid forming’ foods like starchy grains and vegetables such as pasta, wheat and beans, all dairy products, meat fish and shellfish.'
Also banned are tea, coffee, sugar, fizzy drinks including soda and tonic water, and of course alcohol.
Victoria tweeted about her new eating scheme on Friday praising the recipe book by Vicki Edgson and organic chef Natasha Corrett.
While following the plan at least 70 per cent of your diet should be alkaline, while the other 30 per cent can be acidic, which basically means a lot of fruit and vegetables.
If followed correctly the diet claims to help improve energy levels and memory, headaches, bloating, heart disease, muscle pain and insomnia.
VIA: DAILY MAIL