These are some of the best moments from the 2013 video posted on Jagger's blog page.
As if we needed an excuse to buy a new handbag!
There are so many fun new styles in handbags this spring.
It’s a great time to experiment with color, texture, shape and fresh choices.
And the great news is, it's so easy to update a look with a new handbag and it doesn’t need to cost a fortune.
Just remember to choose bags that fit your lifestyle - if you are on the go, a cross body bag is a great choice.
If you go out at night, a clutch is always a great option.
Some of us leave the house in the morning and don’t return for hours, so a larger bag is a must.
Lucky for us, there is a bag to fit any and all of your needs!
Here are the hottest bag trends for her this spring:
JELLY BAGS (above, top)
- Can you say 1980’s?! I think this is the trend I am most excited about thisseason.
- Clear bags are such a hot trend but I like these Furla jelly bags from Nordstrom even more.
- They aren’t completely see-through and come in such fun colors.
- They are a large size so you can fit everything you need and more.
- The jelly material is so fun and easy to keep clean.
- Great for the fun and fashionable mom on the go!
NAUTICAL / STRIPED TOTES (above, bottom left)
- Stripes are really on trend this season and I love them even more in handbags.
- I think they look crisp and clean and add some sophistication to any outfit.
- Nautical styles, like the one above from Michael Kors, are perfect for spring/summer when we are spending time at the beach, pool or lake.
- This is a vacation bag must!
MINI CROSSBODY BAGS (above, bottom right)
- Speaking of travel, no matter where you are headed, it’s so nice to go hands free.
- Mini crossbody bags like this one from Tory Burch are perfect for travel, shopping, or errand running.
- They hold all the essentials without ever weighing you down.
PERFORATED LEATHER (above, bottom)
- Perforated or cut-outs are a HUGE trend this season.
- I love this one from Ann Taylor.
- The cutouts add interesting detail and dimension.
- They are super stylish and super trendy.
- The look is edgy and modern.
COLORBLOCK HANDBAGS (above, top left)
- We are seeing colorblocking in handbags everywhere.
- The trend is very popular in fashion.
- I love the look because it is very polished andsophisticated.
- Some bags incorporate several different colors.
- I prefer colorblock handbags to have no more than 3 different shades, like the one above from Dillards.
- Otherwise, it is too chaotic-looking.
FRINGE HANDBAGS (above, top right)
- For those who love the bohemian trend and a great 70s throwback, a fringehandbag is the perfect accessory.
- It’s stylish while also easy, laid back and chic.
- This bag by Stella McCartney is definitely more of a casual look and feel but a conversation piece no less.
TOP HANDLE MESSENGER BAGS (above, left)
- For guys, messenger bags continue to be the most popular bag option but there are some changes.
- We are seeing slighter larger and wider bag styles.
- Many men are choosing the top handle option to carry them than the crossbody strap.
- The guys like the option of which way to carry the bag.
- If you are sporting a suit, a top handle is a more appropriate way to carry your bag.
- If you are dressed more casually, the crossbody strap is a good option.
PORTFOLIO CASES (above, right)
- Big, bulky computer cases are being replaced by thinner and sleeker portfolio cases.
- With computers and other digital equipment getting smaller, there is no need to carry heavy, cumbersome computer bags.
- This is like the male version of a woman’s clutch bag.
- It can carry a laptop, iPad or tablet with ease and sophistication
All of the above examples, and so many more fabulous fashion choices, available at North Park Center.
And for more Fashion Updates "like" my 'Beauty Buzz Book' facebook page.
Follow me on twitter @JaggerMafia