These are some of the best moments from the 2013 video posted on Jagger's blog page.
Rhonda Westenberger and her sister Evelyn live with a 10-year-old pit bull named Baby in Wellston, Oklahoma. (70 miles southwest of Tulsa.)
A malfunctioning dryer caused their house to catch on fire early Tuesday morning and Baby SAVED everyone in the house.
Baby barked and pounced on Rhonda and Evelyn until they woke up and noticed the flames.
The fire was already in the hallway by then and they say they only had SECONDS to make it out.
But Baby wasn't done. The family had five other dogs who were afraid to come out, so Baby went back in and rescued them.
One of the dogs was hiding under the bed, and Baby crawled under and carried it out by the neck.
The home and everything in it was damaged. And Rhonda suffers from congestive heart failure so she's still in the hospital, recovering. But no one, human or dog, was seriously injured in the fire.